Man boobs is a very common problem these days. A lot of men worldwide suffer from this condition, wherein the breasts are unusually larger than the usual. This condition affects pubescent up to middle aged men although this problem can happen to any men, regardless of the age.
This condition can be embarrassing and it is for this reason why a lot of men would look for ways on how to get rid of man boobs successfully. Others would see this as a sign of femininity which upsets a lot of real men.
The good news is that there are ways on how to totally get rid of this condition. In fact, this can be achieved by merely following the three step method. But before you go on to learn what these steps are, it is best to find out more information about this condition, which medical experts call the gynecomastia.
Gynecomastia Pills – Gynexin
What is Gynecomastia and What Causes It?
Gynecomastia is a condition where there is a benign enlargement of breast among men. This happens as a result of a proliferation of some glandular components found in the breast. The condition is defined by the presence of some rubbery mass that extends concentrically coming from the nipples.
More commonly known as the “man boobs”, gynecomastia is said to affect millions of men worldwide. This is a depressing condition which can in fact affect one’s psychological state. Men find this condition humiliating that they tend to isolate themselves from social situations. It is therefore important to learn some ways on how to get rid of man boobs before this condition could affect your social life.
According to medical experts, the main cause of gynecomastia is the imbalance of hormone levels where the levels of estrogen are higher than the androgens. Estrogens are female hormones while androgens are male hormones. Usually, the condition would occur on normally growing infants as well as pubertal boys which eventually will be cured on its own as time goes by.
It is important to understand several other causes of gynecomastia before you get rid of man boobs. This is to prevent the condition from occurring again right after it has been cured. All individuals, both male and female, have estrogens and androgens. On the puberty stage, the level of these hormones could fluctuate and will rise in different levels which will then result in a temporary state where the estrogen concentration will be generally high, and as such, gynecomastia will come into place.
Gynecomastia can be also be caused by a number of medical conditions. Among these is malnutrition as well as re-feeding, or the recovery from malnutrition. These conditions can result to a hormonal environment that will eventually lead to gynecomastia.
Cirrhosis of the liver can alter the normal hormone level which leads to gynecomastia. Disorders of the male sex organ may also lead to the decrease of testosterone production which could eventually lead to gynecomastia. These disorders can be genetic or can be acquired as a result of infection, trauma, etc.
Types of Gynecomastia
- Puffy Nipple – from the name itself, this type of gynecomastia happens when the nipple becomes puffy. The boobs could be as big as a large egg which extends towards the margins of the areola which will then result to a conical appearance. This type is usually firm since it is made mainly of glandular tissues that are denser as compared to the fatty tissues with softer feel.
- Chest Angle with Less than 45 degrees – the second type of gynecomastia is actually the most common of all and must be treated by plastic surgeons due to its size. With this condition, there will be an excessive presence of breast tissues that are spread across the chest making the chest skin to appear tight. To get rid of man boobs of this type, a surgery will be needed.
- Mild Breast Sag – another type of gynecomastia can result to a chest angle that is between 45 to 60 degrees. As the name suggests, such condition can result to a mild sagging of the skin.
- Moderate Breast Sag – for this type, the chest angle is often between 60 to 90 degrees and that is why it is referred as moderate skin sag since there is a moderate sagging of the skin on the breast area.
- Significant Skin Excess – for the significant skin excess, the angle of the chest will be greater than 90 degrees. In this case, the breast tissue will tend to sag just below the chest fold.
- Severe Sag – this is a more severe case of gynecomastia that will result to a severe sagging of the chest. However, for this type, the top portion of the areola is still right above the chest’s fold.
- Extreme Skin Excess – this is the most extreme type of gynecomastia where men will have boobs similar to what women have.
- Gynecomastia Surgery vs Liposuction
- Understanding the Possible Gynecomastia Surgery Side Effects
- Why Body Builders Have Boobs
What Are the Differences Between Every Type of Gynecomastia?
As mentioned, it is important to know the type of gynecomastia that you have before you learn the best ways on how to get rid of man boobs. The main differences between these types of gynecomastia have something to do with the shape, size, as well as the firmness or the softness of the boobs.
The 3 Step Method To Get Rid Of Gynecomastia
A diet that is high in vegetables, fruits, whole grains, as well as lean proteins(fish, eggs, beans, peas and lentils) is highly recommended. Above all, try to avoid foods that are high in sodium, sugar and fat.
Exercises – another way to get rid of man boobs is to exercise regularly. Exercising can greatly benefit you in a lot of ways, so develop a cardiovascular and aerobic exercise routine. These exercises can help you to lose a good amount of weight which also reduces the size of your man boobs. Doing cardio exercises for at least two to three times in a week for about thirty minutes is enough. But if you can do more than that, then that would be better. If you cannot find time to go to the gym, then you can resort to jogging, brisk walking, dancing and swimming.
Gynecomastia Pills Gynexin – due to the advancement of technology, several effective medications that can help to effectively get rid of man boobs have been made. One of these is the Gynexin pills, a popular breast reduction drug. This pill contains several natural and organic components that have been proven to effectively reduce the size of man boobs safely. The pill also contains Chromium Picolinate which helps to keep the body’s level of cholesterol low. Because of this, the fat deposits will not be stored on the chest area, thereby preventing the enlargement of breast. Other ingredients that this pill comes with are green tea, theobromine cacao, caffeine, guggulsterone and many more. The product is a hundred percent safe and has no known harmful side effects.
Following the three step method is definitely the best way to get rid of man boobs and prevent one from suffering from some psychological problems as a result of gynecomastia. As mentioned above, gynecomastia is very embarrassing for men, especially those who are suffering from the extreme types or severe cases of gynecomastia. This condition prevents men from socializing with other people for they are afraid of being judged due to the unusual presence of boobs on their chest area.
Before you talk to your doctor about possible surgery or hormonal therapy in order to get rid of man boobs, you may want to consider taking gynecomastia pills such as the Gynexin. Although there is nothing wrong with undergoing surgery or hormonal therapy, these medical procedures could cost a lot of money. In this day and age when the economy is tough, it just makes sense to try to look for ways on how to save on money, including medical expenses.
Taking Gynexin on a regular basis can save you hundreds, if not, thousands of dollars. It is also important to remember that the pill will only be more effective if one would accompany it with regular exercise and a well balanced diet.