Chest fat has always been a worry for men especially if it’s out of shape. At times, it can look quite ugly and therefore very embarrassing as well. Not only does it affect a person physically but mentally too. At times, people give up their social lives to an extent just because they are not too comfortable with their own body in front of others.
Excessive chest fat is a worrisome problem and it’s more common than you might think. It occurs mostly in infants and young adults approaching puberty. Around 35% of young adults suffer from this problem. In adults, this percentage rises up to 58%. Hence, if you’re wondering you’re the lone sufferer, you should think again.
Treatments for Excessive Chest Fat
Thankfully for men, there have been several treatments that have been developed to help get rid of excessive chest fat. Gynexin is known as one of the best treatment medications for chest fat. On the other hand, fitness experts have made it even more affordable to cut off extra fat just through exercise. Like the idea of a gym? Take a look at some simple exercises here that can help you get back in shape and remove extra load off your chest. You would definitely want to hit the gym after reading this.
The idea here is to boost up your metabolism. If you can build your chest muscles, it will conceal your man boobs to a great extent. Also, it will allow you to get in better shape. Using dumbbells is one of the methods for weight training. Perform 10 to 12 reps of dumbbell rows in each set. As you get more comfortable, increase the number of sets to three and even more if you can.
Another weight training exercise is to do pushups. Pushups are a very useful exercise, especially for chest. It mainly targets smaller chest muscles helping with improved blood circulation. In addition to that, you will be able to strengthen your abdominal muscles to a great extent. While there can be a variety of pushup exercises, here is one you can start with.
- Get yourself in plank position
- With your arms, a touch wider than your shoulder, keep your hands straight and bend your elbows until your torso almost touches the ground
- Lift yourself up slowly till your arms are fully extended
- Perform 3 sets a day with 10 to 12 reps each
You will lose more chest fat by pressurizing it. Hence, flyes can be great for that matter. It’s a simple technique but quite effective. Here is what you will have to do:
- Lie down on the floor or if available, use a stand. Take a resistance band and hold it in both hands
- With your palms facing. Slowly and gradually expand your arms
- Get your hands back together gently
- Perform a set of 10 to 12 reps in the start. Gradually increase the number of sets on a daily
As you get better with time, try a few variations such as inclined or declined flyes, single arm flyes etc.
Pressing is known to be a very useful chest exercise. This is why it is normally recommended as a remedial exercise for excessive chest fat. Since your chest feels extra pressure, it burns down excessive fat helping you reduce your man boobs. Here is how you should do it:
- Lie down on a bench either straight or inclined
- Hold a weight bar or dumbbells as per your convenience
- Hold the bar or dumbbells both your hands with your hands stretched wider of your torso
- Gradually extend your arms until they are fully extended
- Hold the position for a second at least and then gradually bend your arms
- Bring the bar close to your chest and repeat 8 to 12 times per set
- Perform three sets a day to get better results
At the start, you should go for lighter weights. We suggest you start from around 2.5 kg. Gradually increase the weight to challenge your muscles. After a couple of weeks, switch to another form of presses like squeeze presses, neck bench presses etc.
Sideways pushups can be difficult so you need to be prepared for it. Therefore, we suggest you start only when you are comfortable with the standard pushups. Here is how you should go about sideways pushups:
- Get into a plank position but this time, sideways
- With one hand aligned with your body, place your other arm flat to the ground
- Rest your body on the elbow
- Steady yourself and gradually open one leg upwards
- Bring it down and perform the cycle 8 to 12 times
Sideways pushups exert pressure on our chest. This allows you to burn down tissues and also helps you get a better shape.
Running and Jogging
Running is often ignored as a fat reduction exercise when it comes to chest tissues. However, it works equally well as the others mentioned here. One of the reasons for the development of fat tissues in the chest is idleness. Hence running not only helps you lose fat but also makes you more active and engaged in physical activities.
Try daily walking and jogging a couple of miles for a start. As you get more used to it, develop jogging into running and increase the distance as well. You will also be able to develop better stamina because of more running.
Now that you know some of the basic exercises for excessive chest fat, we suggest you also seek recommendations from a trainer for better results. In all cases, perform these exercises under a professional to avoid any mishaps. There are further variables as well but you’re better off trying them only under professional guidance. As for now, we leave you with these amazing and effective workouts that will bring back your self-confidence as you start getting that unneeded load off your chest.
On the other hand, if you are not fond of physical training or looking for a quicker solution, you can take medications like Gynexin that can work quickly than physical exercises. Or you can combine physical exercises with Gynexin medication for better and quicker results.